BG

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Sunday Stories 003

01. These mast few days I've been mulling over things and the decisions I need to take. Sometimes our parents expect so much of us, do we do our best to please them or do we focus on what could make us happy and what's best for our future. I'm trying to figure this out at the moment, while I thought I had a while to think it through I've recently found out that this is not the case. Tomorrow is going to be very hectic for me.
02. Have been reading through the recently released information about this year's upcoming Mac collections. I'm actually looking forward to some of them, such as the Beth Ditto collab and the Shop Shop Shop, Cook Cook Cook collection for Spring. I'm looking forward to finding out what else is in store from Mac.
03. Thinking of dying my hair jet black, it's already natural black but I would like it to be as dark as possible (from say 1b to just a 1). Though then again it's a bit of a ridiculous idea so it's likely I won't end up dying it.

5 comments:

  1. your blog is just lovely by the ways, keep up the good work, ill be visiting your blog again for sure :)

    http://haveapeekinsidemywardrobe.blogspot.com/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting and checking the blog out! :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm looking forward to hers too.
    Following

    NRC ♥

    ReplyDelete