BG

Sunday, 29 January 2012

Friday night's for flip cup


So some friends and I went out last night to celebrate my friends 18th. I had no idea where we were going so I threw on this Velvet skater dress from New Look and paired it with a belt from Miss Selfridge, some plain black tights and my black Docs. Sorry I don't have a clearer photo of the whole outfit. The photographs where my outfit is on show also feature my less than sober state.

For my make-up I went kind of simple as i was in a rush. For my eyes just bog standard eyeliner and neutral eyeshadows including Mac Pigment in Naked Dark and some shadows from my Urban Decay Naked (1) palette which were Naked, Sidecar and Hustle as well as Mac Rose Ole Special Reserve to highlight on the brow bone. On my cheeks I had GOSH Multi Colour Blush in 50 Pink Pie, Bourjois chocolate bronzing powder in 52 and New C-ID Cosmetics I-Glow in Coral Crush. On the lips NYX round lipstick in Miracle and Mac lipglass in Tour de Fabulous, loving that combo!

What did you guys do this weekend?

1 comment:

  1. your dress looks beautiful (:

    xx

    skadiida.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete